In the Organizational Leadership with an Emphasis in Behavioral Health program at Grand Canyon University, you examine a wide range of topics, including clinical supervision in behavioral health settings, intervention methods and leadership across diverse global cultures.
In the EdD in organizational leadership with an emphasis in behavioral health program, you focus on entrepreneurism, leadership and strategic planning, as well as how they relate to ethical practice in the behavioral health industry.
The curriculum integrates your dissertation process into your program, beginning in your first course, and offers residency experiences that support your scholarly learning. Throughout your journey, receive the support of our robust learning community that includes peers, dissertation chairs, methodologists and committee members.
This doctor of behavior health degree is designed to offer advancement opportunities to currently licensed and practicing behavioral health professionals, including counselors, therapists and social workers. In addition to these licensed professionals, this program also aids individuals working as school counselors, psychiatric nurses and behavioral health agency managers who may be seeking leadership roles in their fields.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Introduction to Advanced Graduate Studies and Scholarship
- Progressions in Leadership Thought
- Ethical Dilemmas and Stewardship
- Foundations for Research
- Psychopathology, Behavioral Assessment, and Interventions
- Residency: Dissertation
- 2 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Organisational Behaviour View 6 other Masters in Organisational Behaviour in United States
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
GCU proudly welcomes doctoral applicants wanting to pursue higher levels of achievement in learning and research. You may be accepted by meeting one of the criteria below:
- Earned a doctoral degree from a regionally accredited institution with an overall GPA of 3.4 or higher. Applicants with a GPA less than 3.4 may be accepted with specifications.
- Earned a master's from a regionally accredited institution with an overall GPA of 3.4 or higher. Applicants with a GPA of 3.0 - 3.39 will be accepted with specifications. Applicants with a GPA below a 3.0 will not be accepted.
International670 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 670 USD per credit during 2 months.
National670 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 670 USD per credit during 2 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.