Gain the experience you need to pursue leadership roles in the field of informatics, including Chief Information Officer (CIO), Chief Nursing Information Officer (CNIO), project manager, clinical systems analyst, and nursing informatics consultant.
This Nursing Informatics program from The University of Arizona is the right fit for you if you currently hold an MS degree, have experience in informatics and are now seeking a DNP degree to advance your career.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- The program is a 2-3 year part-time commitment, including a Resident Intensive Summer Experience (RISE) in Tucson, Arizona.
- You will also be required to complete 1000 practicum hours supervised by preceptors or faculty on site
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesNursing Health Informatics View 35 other PhDs in Nursing in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Select the Main Campus
- Identify if you’ve been working with a sponsor or agency
- Upload legible PDF versions of unofficial transcript(s)
- Submit proof English proficiency (if required)
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International15000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15000 USD per year during 24 months.
National15000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15000 USD per year during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.