We support you to create new insights and theories into the working world, in which your research could help leaders to navigate these challenges and shape theory, policy and practice in the fields of management studies and business analytics.
- SME strategies in developed and developing countries
- internationalisation of businesses
- knowledge driven economy and impact on organisations
Our PhD programmes are designed to foster the business leaders and researchers of the future. Our graduates use creativity, innovation and ethical awareness to meet the many challenges facing the international business world.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- International Business and Strategy
- Theories and Practice of Entrepreneurship
- Global Supply Chain and Operations Management
- Research Methods
- Managerial Economics
- The International Business Environment
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 48 months
- 84 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Business Intelligence & Analytics International Business View 51 other PhDs in Business Administration in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- You will need a 2:2 degree or equivalent, in a related subject.
- Our four year integrated PhD, allows you to spend your first year studying at Masters level in order to develop the necessary knowledge and skills and to start your independent research in year two.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International17050 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17050 GBP per year during 48 months.
National5360 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5360 GBP per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Colchester
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
You may be eligible for doctoral scholarships and discounts to help fund your study. Essex is also home to one of just 21 ESRC Doctoral Training Centres, offering fully-funded PhD studentships across the social sciences. All of our PhD programmes are eligible, although competition for funding is high.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.