The focus of the Learning Sciences program at University of Nevada, Las Vegas is on the design, assessment and understanding of learning environments and of the organizational and educational systems in which they are embedded. Data analytics and psychological process are also addressed in the program.
- University and college faculty.
- Community college faculty.
- Instructional designer for school districts, textbook publishers, educational gaming companies, museums and other informal learning environments.
- Curriculum or professional development specialist.
- Educational technology director for school districts, human services agencies, hospitals, businesses etc.
- Education program evaluator.
- Organizational consultant for schools.
- Policy position in government or nonprofit sector related to educational reform and accountability.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Qualitative Research Methodologies
- Inferential Statistics and Experimental Design
- Advanced Research Methods
- Evaluation Research Methods
- Advanced Evaluation Research Methods
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesDesign Human Computer Interaction View 8 other PhDs in Human Computer Interaction in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- An undergraduate grade point average of 3.00 or above.
- If graduate course work has been completed, a graduate grade point average of 3.00 or above.
- Preference given to students whose scores relate to the 50th percentile or better on the verbal and quantitative sections of the Graduate Record Examination (GRE).
- Three letters of reference from university faculty or other individuals qualified to judge the applicant's academic potential.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International23411 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 23411 USD per year
National23411 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 23411 USD per year
In-State6869 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6869 USD per year
Living costs for Las Vegas
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.