This Computational Engineering program from Instituto Superior Técnico intends to provide a new approach to the postgraduate studies in multidisciplinary engineering and computational sciences.
- To develop computational systems for the solution of Engineering and Science problems
- To perform the mathematical analysis of the physical, chemical or biological process models.
- To assess and analyze the computational implementation and the numerical results
EmploymentHolders of a PhD degree in Computational Engineering will be employed by Universities, Higher Education Institutions, R&D Institutions and Companies.
- Advanced Course in Structural Dynamics
- Advanced Discretization Methods
- Advanced Topics on Computational Fluid Mechanics
- Analysis and Control of Biomechanical Systems
- Biomechanics of Blood Flow
- Computational Dynamics
- Computational Fluid Dynamics
- Computational Physics and Plasma Simulation
- Computational Solid Mechanics
- Computation Methods in Electromagnetics
- Damage and Fracture
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , EEA/EU
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesGeneral Engineering & Technology Computer Sciences Software Engineering View 5 other PhDs in Software Engineering in Portugal
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- The candidate should have a MSc. degree or equivalent in the areas of Engineering or Applied Sciences
International7000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7000 EUR per year during 36 months.
EU/EEA1063 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1063 EUR per year during 36 months.
Living costs for Lisbon
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.