- To develop computational systems for the solution of Engineering and Science problems
- To perform the mathematical analysis of the physical, chemical or biological process models.
- To assess and analyze the computational implementation and the numerical results
Holders of a PhD degree in Computational Engineering will be employed by Universities, Higher Education Institutions, R&D Institutions and Companies.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Advanced Course in Structural Dynamics
- Advanced Discretization Methods
- Advanced Topics on Computational Fluid Mechanics
- Analysis and Control of Biomechanical Systems
- Biomechanics of Blood Flow
- Computational Dynamics
- Computational Fluid Dynamics
- Computational Physics and Plasma Simulation
- Computational Solid Mechanics
- Computation Methods in Electromagnetics
- Damage and Fracture
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , EEA/EU
DisciplinesGeneral Engineering & Technology Computer Sciences Software Engineering View 43 other Masters in General Engineering & Technology in Portugal
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- The candidate should have a MSc. degree or equivalent in the areas of Engineering or Applied Sciences
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International7000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 7000 EUR per year and a duration of 36 months.
EU/EEA1063 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1063 EUR per year and a duration of 36 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.