Objectives of the Information Security program from Instituto Superior Técnico
- Strong background in the subject matters relevant to research in information security.
- Contact with the wave front of research and development in the field.
- Research work leading to original and significant contributions.
Those successfully completing the Program will be capable of:
- Performing research activity in national and international universities, research units and hightech companies.
- Leading teams responsible for information security at industry and services.
- Advanced Algorithms
- Advanced Topics in Information Security
- Cryptography and Security Protocols
- Distributed Systems Security Protocols
- Functional Logic and Proof Theory
- Intrusion Tolerance, Detection and Response
- Outreach and Teaching Skills
- Quantum Computation, Information and Logic
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesComputer Sciences IT Security Artificial Intelligence View 10 other PhDs in Computer Sciences in Portugal
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
Master's degree or equivalent in science and engineering. Approval in 2 qualifying exams. Completion of the curricular component of the Program with a final grade of at least 14 out of 20.
International2750 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2750 EUR per year during 36 months.
EU/EEA2750 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2750 EUR per year during 36 months.
Living costs for Lisbon
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.