The primary task of the Architecture - Architectural Engineering programme from University of Pécs is to provide educational programs of a high standard in accordance with the requirements of the Bologna system to those leading architects with an MSc or MA degree, as well as to those with an MA or MSc degree in an architecture-related field.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- For more information, please visit the program website.
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesArchitecture General Engineering & Technology View 6 other PhDs in General Engineering & Technology in Hungary
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- already hold or in the year of admission are to obtain a university degree awarded to them by a Hungarian or foreign institute of higher education in the in the discipline of architecture,
- performed independent creative work in the selected discipline or, for lack of this, continuously achieved outstanding results in planning/design subjects,
- have at least one intermediate level type 'C' (written and oral) state accredited language exam,
- present their previous theoretical and creative achievements in a portfolio.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International7600 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3800 USD per semester during 48 months.
EU/EEA7600 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3800 USD per semester during 48 months.
- Application fee: USD 100
Living costs for Pécs
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.