The Doctoral School of Chemistry offers a four-year training and research Chemistry program from University of Pécs in a wide range of fields in chemical sciences, Analytical Chemistry, Bioorganic Chemistry, Homogeneous Catalysis, Chemistry of Coordination Compounds, Electrochemistry, Synthetic Organic Chemistry, Theoretical Chemistry, Environmental Chemistry, Biochemistry, and Separation Science.
Graduation Requirements: Graduation can be accomplished with two oral doctoral exams, presentation of original publications summarized in a written thesis, and the defense of the thesis (a PhD degree can be given to researchers with at least 3 internationally high level publications).
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Chemistry of Coordination Compounds
- Synthetic Organic Chemistry
- Theoretical Chemistry
- Environmental Chemistry
- Biochemistry, and Separation Science
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesChemistry Biochemistry View 8 other PhDs in Biochemistry in Hungary
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Passport size photo
- Copy of valid passport or national ID
- Copy of University / College degree (in English or with official translation; the original hard copy must be shown after arrival)
- Transcript of previous studies
- Certified and translated (if originals are not in English) copy of school transcripts showing satisfactory completion of senior high school.
- Two letters of recommendation
- List of publications, if available
- Research plan (1-3 pages)
- Copy of language exam certificate
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) in English
- Motivation letter (introduction plus field of interest, etc.) in 3000 to 3500 characters.
- The payment receipt of the application fee
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International6000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3000 EUR per semester during 48 months.
EU/EEA6000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3000 EUR per semester during 48 months.
Application fee: 140 EUR
Living costs for Pécs
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.