- The Organizational Leadership program at the Pepperdine University is ideal for current leaders looking to expand their career path and rising executives who would like to advance their academic and professional goals.
- This cohort-based program employs the practitioner-scholar model of doctoral training in which academics, clinical training, and research are conjoined. Through rigorous coursework and experiential learning, students gain advanced knowledge in the theory and practice of leadership, learning, and policy. Required national and international trips are woven into the program, providing students with a global perspective on leadership and policy. This program culminates in a doctoral dissertation.
Pepperdine University is accredited by the Accrediting Commission for Senior Colleges and Universities of the Western Association of Schools and Colleges.
- Leadership Theory and Practice
- Organizational Behavior, Theory, and Design
- Ethics and Personal Leadership
- Program Learning Design and Evaluation
- Research Design and Analysis
- Economic and Policy Systems
- International Policy Experience
- E-Learning: Theory and Practice
- Consultancy Project
- Advanced Data Analysis and Interpretation
- Leadership, Advocacy, and Policy Development
- Law and Dispute Resolution
- Consultancy Project
- Strategic Leadership and Management of Global Change
- Qualitative Research and Analysis
- Contemporary Topics
- Comprehensive Examination Seminar
- Dissertation Research
- Dissertation Completion
- Induction Seminar
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
- Fully structured
- No Attendance
- Continuous support with feedback on request
- Individual work/assignments (with online group discussions), Online group works/assignments
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership View 129 other PhDs in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Application for admission with a nonrefundable processing fee.
- Official student transcripts from the regionally accredited colleges or universities that awarded your baccalaureate and master's degrees
- Two professional recommendations using the Recommendation Section in our online application.
- A Statement of Purpose (1,000-2,000 words)
- Scores from the Graduate Record Examination (GRE—verbal and quantitative sections) taken within the past five years
- Your professional CV or resume emailed to email@example.com.
- A personal or group interview with a program director for qualified applicants who apply to the program.
- If your baccalaureate or master's degree GPA is lower than 3.0 or you're seeking an exception to our TOEFL test requirements
International8325 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1665 USD per credit during 48 months.
National8325 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1665 USD per credit during 48 months.
Living costs for Malibu Beach
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.