- Besides the research groups of ISREC (Swiss Institute for Experimental Cancer Research) and GHI (Global Health Institute), researchers of BMI (Brain Mind Institute), IC (School of Computer and Communication Sciences), IBI (Institute of Bioengineering), SB (School of Basic Sciences) and the NIHS (NestlÃƒÆ’Ã‚Â© Institute of Health Sciences) are also part of our PhD program and offer exciting PhD positions to talented and ambitious young researchers.
- Thirteen different engineering science programs, customised PhD programs, cutting-edge laboratories directed by internationally renowned professors, a modern, fast-developing campus spread over some 10,000m2, close ties to industry: EPFL offers an exceptional student experience to young people planning a higher education in science and technology.
- The Ecole polytechnique fÃƒÆ’Ã‚Â©dÃƒÆ’Ã‚Â©rale de Lausanne (EPFL) is a teaching and a research organization with a mission in know-how transfer and research for the benefit of the society. The Vice-Presidency for Innovation and Technology Transfer (VPIV) is responsible for the coordination of all relationships between EPFL and industry. Its dedicated teams facilitate interactions between these two worlds.
The program's themes include:
- cell biology
- developmental biology
- biochemistry & biophysics
- molecular genetics
- cancer research
- host-pathogen interactions
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
You will be asked to upload a pdf version of the following documents:
- Official transcripts of diplomas and grades from all academic institutions of higher education you list in your application (after and not including high-school)
- Certified translations of diplomas and grades into English if not originally in French, German, Italian or English
- Statement of objectives
- A copy of your passport or official identity document showing your name in full.
Once you have uploaded all these documents and confirmed all the details you have provided, you will be asked to complete and submit your application by validating it.
Living costs for Lausanne
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.