Emerging technologies and embodiments provide powerful tools for the development of professional activity. Therefore, it makes sense cohesive multidisciplinary activities and technologies, especially in a time when society demands of professional practitioners with greater emphasis on conservation and sustainability.
It articulates the team of doctors participating at the UPC research group Architectural Representation and Modelling (AR&M), recognized by the Generalitat de Catalunya, within which several interest areas are developed:
- Knowledge of historical buildings and centres: past and future developments.
- Characterization of existing buildings: systems, conservation and adaptation.
- Study and representation of architectural heritage (archaeological / historical) in Catalonia.
- Communication of the architectural project’s idea. Its analysis and development.
- Study and representation of landscape; its heritage values.
- Heritage and public space. Cognitive space and dynamics.
- Sustainable urban forms and processes of urban regeneration and heritage.
- Modelling and visualization in architecture, civil, urban planning and design works.
- Re-use of architectural and urban heritage.
- Vernacular and rural architecture. Heritage and scale values.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Modern Visual Approach and Design Project
- Environmental and Historical Design Approaches to Architecture
- Cultural and Historical Issues of Architectural Design Practice and Theory
- Scales, Proportions, Textures
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesArchitecture Landscape Architecture Urban Planning View 9 other Masters in Architecture in Spain
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- CV of academic, professional and research activities, and portfolio designs.
- References to research projects completed and publications.
- Pre-proposal of the subject of the thesis (description, aims, methodology, point of view and bibliography). Maximum of five pages.
- Report by a lecturer backing the applicant.
International694 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2082 EUR for the full programme during 36 months.
EU/EEA694 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2082 EUR for the full programme during 36 months.
Living costs for Barcelona
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Research employment advice and support unit
To meet the growing demand for funding support, the RESEARCH EMPLOYMENT ADVICE AND SUPPORT UNIT assists in the management of predoctoral and postdoctoral grants and scholarships (official UPC grants, FPI grants from the Ministry of Science and Innovation, FPU grants from the Ministry of Education, Culture and Sport and FI grants from the AGAUR).
Large families with concession card
- General category (3 or 4 children): a 50% reduction on the amount paid for academic university services (enrolment and administrative fees).
- Special category (5 or more children): a 100% reduction on the amount paid for academic university services (enrolment and administrative fees).
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.