At Comparative Biochemistry from University of California, Berkeley opportunities for research exist with faculty from diverse departments and research units on the Berkeley campus including Molecular and Cell Biology, Nutritional Sciences, Plant and Microbial Biology.
Students at Comparative Biochemistry from University of California, Berkeley will gain knowledge in:
- Public Health,
- Environmental Science and Policy Management,
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Advanced Biochemistry
- Molecular Biology
- Enzymes/Metabolism/ Cell Biology Plant Microbial Bio
- Physical Biochemistry
- Other lecture courses
- Comparative Biochemistry Seminar
- 60 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesChemistry Biology Biochemistry View 107 other PhDs in Biochemistry in United States
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at University of California, Berkeley and/or in United States, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- undergraduate transcripts, and if applicable, graduate transcripts (you must have had at least a 3.0 undergraduate cumulative GPA to apply for graduate studies at Cal);
- three letters of recommendation
- and proof of proficiency in English for international applicants.
- and your Statement of Purpose must be on your online application (do not send it separately).
- Evidence of English Language Proficiency
- Application Fee
International11442 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5721 USD per semester during 60 months.
National11442 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5721 USD per semester during 60 months.
Living costs for Berkeley
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.