Learning Sciences and Human Development from University of California, Berkeley learn to support teachers as learners;
Students at Learning Sciences and Human Development from University of California, Berkeley will:
- examine how to promote equity and honor socio-cultural and linguistic diversity;
- transform schools, technology, and other educational spaces;
- foster promising social futures for all youth.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Cognitive, Human, and Social Development
- Mathematics and Science Education
- Teacher Learning and Education
- Technology and Digital Media
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation Area & Cultural Studies Teaching View 171 other Masters in Education in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Three (3) Letters of Recommendation.
- Writing Sample
- Graduate Student Instructor Application
- Statement of Purpose
- Evidence of English Language Proficiency
- Application Fee
- Personal Statement
International6544 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6544 USD per year during 48 months.
NationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Berkeley
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.