Environmental Science, Policy, and Management from University of California, Berkeley course work program is developed by the Guiding Committee in conjunction with the student’s needs and interests and approved by the Graduate Advisor to assure that it provides preparation for the qualifying examination and the research program.
Students at Environmental Science, Policy, and Management from University of California, Berkeley will gain:
- broadly based interdisciplinary education
- disciplinary education in relevant fields supplemented with exposure to cross-disciplinary communication and problem solving.
- Ecosystem Sciences,
- Organisms & Environment,
- Society & Environment
- Microbial Community Ecology,
- Ecosystem Function,
- American Environmental History & Policy,
- International Forest Management,
- Mediterranean Grassland Ecosystems,
- Remote Sensing,
- Forest Management
- 60 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEnvironmental Economics & Policy Environmental Management Environmental Sciences View 34 other PhDs in Environmental Sciences in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- 3 Letters of Recommendation
- A Research statement
- A personal and diversity statement
- Evidence of English Language Proficiency
- Application Fee
International11442 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5721 USD per semester during 60 months.
National11442 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5721 USD per semester during 60 months.
Living costs for Berkeley
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.