- Many of the faculty members have research programs concerning international agricultural and environmental issues in tropical and subtropical regions.
- Field Crop Science covers a wide spectrum, from field-scale applied projects to cell physiology and biotechnology. Studies seek to improve crop productivity and quality, both nationally and internationally, and to identify physiological factors that could be improved through plant breeding or genetic engineering.
- Soil Science focuses on the processes and properties of the soil environment. It emphasizes improving the suitability of soil for crop growth while preserving its value as a natural resource by using ecologically sound approaches.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Concentrations by Subject:
- Environmental Information Science
- Field Crop Science
- Soil Science
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesSoil Science Plant & Crop Sciences View 8 other Masters in Soil Science in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A statement of purpose
- English language proficiency
International20800 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 20800 USD per year and a duration of .
National20800 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 20800 USD per year and a duration of .
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.