This program is supported by an interdisciplinary group of advisory faculty working together to produce the next generation of global leaders in sustainable agricultural biotechnology. The Translational Plant Science program is offered by The Ohio State University.
This novel program seeks exceptional students from a variety of discplines, including chemistry, engineering, entomology, ecology, evolution, molecular genetics, microbiology, crop sciences, plant pathology and bioinformatics.
Applicants interested in a PhD in the following areas of research are encouraged to apply:
- Global agriculture
- Plant-based biotechnology
- International academia-industry interactions
- Biofuels and bioproducts
- Sustainability and the environment
- Plant-pathogen interactions
- Plants in human and animal health
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- DNA Transactions and Gene Regulation
- Plant Biochemistry
- Macromolecular Structure and Function
- Membranes and Lipids
- Physical Biochemistry
- Protein Engineering
- Plant Virology
- 60 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesPlant & Crop Sciences Bioinformatics Genetics View 25 other Masters in Plant & Crop Sciences in United States
- The equivalent of a four-year bachelor's or advanced degree from an accredited college or university, earned by the expected date of entry into your graduate program.
- A minimum 3.0 cumulative GPA (on a 4.0 scale or equivalent) for the last bachelor's or advanced degree earned.
- Transcripts or other credentials documenting that you have completed prerequisite academic work.
- Standardized test score (GRE or GMAT)
International40507 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 40507 USD per year and a duration of 60 months.
National37140 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 37140 USD per year and a duration of 60 months.
In-State12424 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 12424 USD per year and a duration of 60 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.