Students in the HR Management program from LIGS University are encouraged to analyze and look into the processes of staff selection and adaptation, system of remuneration in correlation with an employee’s performance and an organization’s possibilities.
- The next part is dedicated to employee evaluation systém, training, education and career development, and also corporate culture and ethics.
- The last area is personnel audit, staff planning and outsourcing.
- Upon completion, the students will gain a insight into HR processes, which will enable them to predict and most of all be a part of the development in the area.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Management of the human capital
- Working with the staff
- Remuneration and motivation
- Corporate Culture
- Personnel Audit and Planning
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Human Resource Management View 5 other Masters in Human Resource Management in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Copy of a document proving the highest degree earned + transcript of records
- Government issued ID
International2800 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 8400 USD for the full programme and a duration of 36 months.
National2800 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 8400 USD for the full programme and a duration of 36 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.