Accounting from Louisiana State University is designed to produce scholars who will conduct top-tier, original research that makes a significant contribution to knowledge within the accounting discipline.
Students at Accounting from Louisiana State University will:
- demonstrate an in-depth understanding of the theoretical, conceptual, and research foundations of accounting.
- gain research skills.
- become researchers, teachers, and colleagues at the university level.
- Accounting Research
- Accounting Theory
- Math for Economists
- Advanced Microeconomics
- Advanced Financial Management
- Statistical Inference
- Econometric Methods
- Corporate Finance/Experimental Design
- Applied Econometrics
- Econometric Methods III/EXST Experimental Design
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
We will still consider applications after 31.12
DisciplinesEconomics Finance Accounting View 26 other PhDs in Accounting in United States
- A minimum GMAT score of 600
- A minimum GPA of 3.4 in the most recently completed 60 hours of work
- Three Letters of Recommendation: Strong recommendations from individuals who have had the opportunity to observe the applicant's interest, ability, and commitment to a career of scholarship
- Statement of Purpose and writing sample
- We strongly encourage applicants to have at least an undergraduate or a graduate degree in accounting.
- Curriculum Vitae/Resume
- English Language Proficiency
International29456 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 29456 USD per year during 48 months.
National29456 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 29456 USD per year during 48 months.
In-State12541 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12541 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Baton Rouge
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.