OUR GOAL is to provide research opportunities to aspiring scientist to become creative and resourceful, supporting their development of transferable skills and advancement to careers in academia, national laboratories, industry, science policy, entrepreneurship, and many more.
- Since the first graduate degree in Genetics was awarded in 1914 at Texas A&M University, over 300 PhD and 200 MS degrees have been awarded in Genetics.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Bioinformatics and Genomics
- Conservation and Population Genetics
- Medical Genetics (Human-Animal)
- Microbial Genetics
- Molecular, Cellular and Developmental Genetics
- Plant Genetics
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBiomedicine Bioinformatics Genetics View 43 other Masters in Biomedicine in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Admission is based on undergraduate record (coursework, laboratory experience, and grades), letters of recommendation, resume and statement of purpose. Applicants whose native language is not English should plan to take the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL).
- Applicants to the Genetics Program undergo a holistic evaluation by our Admissions committee.
- Applicants with unique experiences or circumstances are encouraged to describe those in their applications, as we are particularly interested in recruiting a diverse array of outstanding students.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.