The Nursing Practice program from James Madison University is an innovative online program with full-time and part-time study.
- Fully On-Line Program
- Flexible start dates
- Full-time and part-time available
- 31-46 credits (depending on transcripts and previous course-related practice hours)
- Ongoing admissions for Fall, Spring and Summer semesters
- Individualized plans of study to support you as you meet your personal, professional and educational goals
- Exceptional faculty with diverse backgrounds focused on your success
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Organizational Behavior in Health Care
- Epidemiology in Population Health
- Health Policy for Practice and Advocacy
- Analytic Methods for Health Care
- Issues end Methods in Translational Inquiry
- Evidence Based Practice: Clinical Prevention and Population Health
- Evidence Based Practice: Chronic Illness
- Advanced Practicum
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesHuman Medicine Nursing View 11 other Masters in Human Medicine in United States
- Master’s degree in nursing (or other field) from a regionally accredited institution.
- A minimum of 3.2 GPA for graduate work is preferred.
- An unencumbered Registered Nurse license in the state where you plan to do clinical practica.
- Undergraduate or graduate statistics course
- Current CPR and health records
- Curriculum vitae or resume.
- Interview. After the initial review of the application, applicants may be contacted for an interview.
- Technology Requirements. James Madison University School of Nursing considers the Internet communication link an essential learning resource for doctoral students.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.