These degrees at The University of New Mexico provide for the study of teacher education, research, teaching, and learning in ethnically, culturally, and linguistically diverse settings.
- Both the Ph.D. and Ed.D. require a core of Foundational Studies, Curriculum Theory, Pedagogy in Teacher Education, Technology and Teacher Education and Multicultural Education/Social Justice.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Department: Teacher Education, Educational Leadership & Policy
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Minimum GPA 3.0. Must have a Master’s degree in education or related field.
- Include a copy of GRE Scores with application materials.
- An academic writing sample is required.
- Before applying, set up a meeting with a faculty member in Teacher Education whose interests are similar to your own.
Living costs for Albuquerque
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.