Pharmacognosy from Comenius University in Bratislava teaches you about Clinical Pharmacy, Plant Molecular Biology, Pharmaceutical Chemistry,.
Graduates with Pharmacognosy from Comenius University in Bratislava will gain knowledge in:
- Chemical Control of Drugs,
- Pharmaceutical Technology,
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Dissertation research
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- The condition for admission is a completed joint 1st and 2nd stage (Master programs) of university studies of Pharmacy, in the field of study 7.3.1. Pharmacy (or equivalent of study abroad) or completed 2nd stage of university studies in single-subject study programs of Genetics and Molecular Cytology or single-subject study program in Molecular Biology or single-subject study program in Genetics, always in the field of study 4.2.1 Biology or the single-subject study program of Biochemistry in field of study Chemistry 4.1.14 (or equivalent of study abroad) and successful passing of the admission exam.
- Certified copies of education certificate(s) (diplomas) and a citizenship certificate,
- Complete list of their scientific publications or results of other professional activities ,
- Personal questionnaire
- Other relevant certificates
- Part-time form: confirmation of an employer on the employment or service relationship at the time of study application,
International12200 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 12200 EUR per year and a duration of 48 months.
Part-time study annual tuition € 3 500
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.