The Evaluation, Statistics, and Measurement (ESM) concentration is designed to provide students with broad but rigorous skills so they can function, upon graduation, as esteemed professionals, generate scholarship that is relevant to and appreciated by scholars external to the University of Tennessee who work in areas of evaluation, applied statistics, and measurement, and achieve a reputation, nationally and internationally, as the preferred place where highly qualified students and faculty members want to study and work.
The PhD concentration in Evaluation, Statistics, and Measurement involves a minimum of 90 credit hours beyond the baccalaureate degree distributed among the following categories. The Educational Psychology and Research, Evaluation, Statistics, and Measurement program is offered by the University of Tennessee Knoxville.
- Professional Seminar
- Educational Research Methods
- Program Evaluation
- Qualitative Research in Education
- Statistics in Applied Fields
- Evaluation, Statistics, and Measurement Research Seminar
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation Statistics Actuarial Science View 182 other PhDs in Education in United States
- The completed online Graduate Application for Admission
- A non-refundable application fee
- One unofficial transcript from all colleges and universities attended submitted on-line at the time of application to the Graduate School
- The submission of official transcripts and degree certificates
- Departmental application
- Reference letters or rating forms
International31798 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 31798 USD per year during 48 months.
National13380 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13380 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Knoxville
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.