Student Learning Outcomes
Graduates of the program are expected to:
- Integrate nursing science with other disciplines as the basis for the highest level of evidence-based advanced nursing practice to address health disparities and to improve the quality of healthcare.
- Demonstrate and promote professionalism, advocacy, social justice, equity, ethical principles, and scientific integrity in advanced nursing practice.
- Engage in and promote intra and inter-professional collaboration in clinical practice models, health policy, and standards of care for individuals, families, and communities across culturally diverse populations.
- Generate system and outcomes research and analyze evidence from nursing and related sciences to translate findings into practice.
- Utilize current and emerging information systems/technology to support, evaluate, and improve: nursing care, healthcare systems, and patient and population health.
- Synthesize and use appropriate theories, concepts and scientific data to support, evaluate and improve patient and population health.
- Assume leadership in advanced practice, health policy, mentoring, scholarship, and scientific inquiry.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Health and Health Care Policy
- Nursing Leadership in Complex Systems
- Philosophy of Scientific Practice
- Evidence Based Practice and Translational Resea
- Ethical and Societal Issues within Healthcare
- Transformation of Healthcare
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesHuman Medicine Nursing Health Sciences View 79 other Masters in Nursing in United States
- The completed online Graduate Application for Admission
- A non-refundable application fee
- One unofficial transcript from all colleges and universities attended submitted on-line at the time of application to the Graduate School
- The submission of official transcripts and degree certificates
- Departmental application
- Reference letters or rating forms
International31798 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 31798 USD per year during 36 months.
National13380 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13380 USD per year during 36 months.
Living costs for Knoxville
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.