Free radicals are of interest to researchers and clinicians due to their role in a variety of diseases and pathological states, including degenerative diseases of aging and cancer.
- Manipulation of free radical reactions and redox biology holds great promise for the future development of new therapies for a variety of human diseases.
- The Free Radical and Radiation Biology Program at The University of Iowa stresses the importance of these areas of research to basic science, translational research, and public health.
- Radiation Safety and Radiobiology
- Medical Physics
- Special Topics: Advanced Undergraduate
- Radiation Biology
- Research: Special Topics
- Seminar: Free Radical and Radiation Biology
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
Living costs for Iowa City
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.