In addition, they have the opportunity to participate in cross-disciplinary training. The curriculum on the Business program from University of Miami will also equip students with the skills and experience necessary for academic placement in the world’s top research universities.
Student Learning Outcomes
- Students will demonstrate their understanding of the extant literature, theories, and concepts in their chosen field of study.
- Students will demonstrate their understanding of appropriate research methods to conduct appropriate empirical and/or theoretical research.
- Students will develop good communication skills to be able to present their research effectively to academic audiences, and write research articles that can be published in referred academic journals.
Students may choose to concentrate their study in:
- Management Science
- Operations Management
- Organizational Behavior
- Strategy/International Business
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Finance Accounting View 40 other PhDs in Finance in United States
- Application Form
- International Applicants
- Official GRE or GMAT Scores
- Letters of Recommendation
- Official TOEFL or IELTS Scores
- Statement of Purpose
International65100 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2170 USD per credit during 24 months.
National65100 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2170 USD per credit during 24 months.
Living costs for Miami
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.