Take advantage of the unique opportunity for innovation and distinctiveness in a multidisciplinary department that brings together the areas of supply chains, operations strategy and data analytics.
Explore issues of coordination, resilience and sustainability, and learn empirical and analytical research methodologies on the Operations Management and Strategy program from The University at Buffalo. Working closely with our faculty members, you will receive individual training in contemporary research and teaching methods.
Work with faculty who are ranked among the most productive researchers by the Academy of Management Journal, as well as by top scholarly journals within their discipline. Our faculty:
- Are globally connected and have active research programs throughout Europe, Asia and North America
- Are regularly cited in such international media outlets as the Associated Press, Wall Street Journal, Forbes, Washington Post, NPR, Bloomberg Business, Al Jazeera and Nasdaq
- Collaborate with regional, national and international business leaders
- Help you connect across disciplines throughout UB and with visiting scholars to gain exposure to a wide range of research paradigms
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Econometric Methods and Managerial Applications
- Microeconomics Theory
- Global Operations Management
- Sem in Operations
- Structural Equation Modeling
- 60 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Econometrics Strategic Management View 10 other Masters in Strategic Management in United States
Admission requirements vary by program, but here we provide some general graduate admission requirements. Once you've read these general requirements, please contact your desired department for specific advice and details on submitting your application and documents.
To be eligible for graduate study at UB, we expect:
- A B-grade or higher
- Appropriate standardized test scores (DAT, GRE, GMAT, LSAT, MAT, MCAT, PCAT, etc.). Not all programs require test scores. See the official academic test scores section below for more information.
- Letters of recommendation.
- An internship or relevant work experience (for some programs).
International11550 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 11550 USD per year and a duration of 60 months.
National11550 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 11550 USD per year and a duration of 60 months.
In-State5655 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 5655 USD per year and a duration of 60 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.