This Basic and Translational Science program from Medical College of Wisconsin prepares students to carry out research that narrows the gap between current basic science knowledge and clinical practice and to carry out basic science research to answer questions generated at the bedside.
- To produce a new class of investigators rigorously trained in basic science and credentialed in translational research who think broadly and logically about clinical problems;
- To promote research that bridges the gap between basic science knowledge and clinical practice;
- To build a team of collaborators that will translate basic science research findings into patient care.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Standard and Departmental Graduate Curriculum
- Qualifying Exam
- Biostatistics for Basic Sciences (1 credit) or Biostatistics
- Initiate Dissertation Research
- Select Dissertation Committee including Clinical Science Co-mentor
- Seminar in Basic and Translational Science
- 60 months
Start dates & application deadlines
Application Deadline: August 9, 2019, following the first year of Graduate School
DisciplinesHealth Sciences Biochemistry View 109 other Masters in Biochemistry in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.