We offer a phd degree in Biomedical Engineering at Medical College of Wisconsin. The research training process begins with the student working closely with his or her dissertation director and participating in his or her research program.
- Building on these experiences, the student begins to conduct independent research that eventually leads to an original contribution to the BME field.
- The strength and efficacy of the training process depend to a large extent on the direct interactions of the student with the dissertation director and on the time the student spends in the laboratory working on research.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureSpecializations include:
- Biomedical Imaging
- Rehabilitation Bioengineering
- Computational Biology and Bioinformatics
- Cellular and Molecular Engineering
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesBio & Biomedical Engineering Bioinformatics View 42 other Masters in Bioinformatics in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.