This is ideal if you are interested in beginning your work as a pharmacist one year sooner than your counterparts at other institutions or are eager to begin practicing immediately after graduation with certificates in hand for point of care testing, medication therapy management and immunization training.
- There is an increasing demand for pharmacists who can provide expanded services, helping to alleviate the physician shortage by providing greater access to primary and preventive care to patients.
- That’s why Medical College of Wisconsin’s Pharmacy School offers an innovative model of pharmacy education, helping to develop a pipeline of new, world-class pharmacists for Wisconsin to ensure that high quality healthcare continues for future generations in both urban and rural communities throughout the state.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Genetics & Clinical Immunology
- Patient Care Laboratory
- Personal & Professional Development
- Integrated Sequence: Advanced Cardiovascular
- Integrated Sequence: Endocrine
- Patient Care Laboratory
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesPharmacy View 25 other Masters in Pharmacy in United States
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- An international bachelor’s degree equivalent to a U.S. bachelor’s degree completed prior to entrance into the MCW PharmD program is required. Applicants are required to submit a course-by-course foreign transcript evaluation from World Education Service (WES) through the Pharmacy College Application Service (PharmCAS).
- If you are an applicant who has completed course work or earned your degree outside of the U.S. or Canada, and you are not currently enrolled at a U.S. or Canadian institution, you must complete a minimum of two semesters (1 year) of academic study at a regionally accredited institution in the U.S.
International44880 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 44880 USD per year and a duration of 36 months.
National44880 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 44880 USD per year and a duration of 36 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.