At University of Houston we offer a Biomedical Engineering program. Individual research is the major focal point for these students, who are expected to expand the frontiers of knowledge in their area of endeavor.
- Moreover, candidates learn and experience the general philosophy, methods, and concepts of research and scholarly inquiry, so that they may contribute after graduation to substantive issues completely unrelated to their doctoral research.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Mathematical Methods in Biomedical Engineering
- Statistical Methods in Biomedical Engineering
- Genomic and Proteomic Engineering
- Graduate Bioengineering Seminar
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesBio & Biomedical Engineering View 37 other Masters in Bio & Biomedical Engineering in United States
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- UH Graduate School Application
- Application Fee - $25 Domestic/$75 International (cannot be waived)
- Official Transcripts from all colleges and universities you have attended (Scanned copies of official transcripts can be uploaded as PDF files and may be used to make admission decisions. If admitted, however, you will not be able to enroll without the official transcript(s) showing undergraduate degree conferral on file.)
- GRE scores
- Statement of Purpose
- 3 Letters of Recommendation
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.