As one of the first online doctoral programs in industrial and organizational (I-O) psychology, Walden University's 100% online PhD in Industrial and Organizational Psychology - Self-Designed program allows you to deepen your knowledge of workplace and organizational behavior.
As you develop advanced skills in change management, personnel psychology, and research theory and design, you can prepare to serve as a catalyst for change in higher education, corporate, government, and other workplace settings. Choose from a variety of specializations to tailor your studies to your specific career interests and career path.
- Consulting Psychology
- General Practice
- Human Resource Management
- International Business
- Leadership Development and Coaching
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Walden’s flexibility and support put your education within reach. You will benefit from a comprehensive online learning experience that includes:
- Convenient start dates throughout the year.
- Orientation that prepares you for success in an online environment.
- Ability to complete coursework when and where it is convenient for you.
- Access to courses and materials on your smartphone or tablet.
- Multimedia resources designed to augment student learning: videos, case studies, simulations, articles, journals, and discussion topics.
- A global online community of faculty, students, and alumni.
- 63 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesPsychology View 33 other Masters in Psychology in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Walden University's admission requirements vary by program and degree level.
- Walden enrollment advisors are available to help you with every step of the online application process, from deciding which program is right for you to applying for financial aid.
- Enrollment advisors can also explain Walden's transfer of credit policy for past educational experience.
International16577 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 87030 USD for the full programme and a duration of 63 months.
Paying for your education can be a challenge, but Walden helps you identify the many funding options that are available to you, including scholarships, grants, and federal and private loans. You can also check with your employer to see if they offer tuition reimbursement for your courses. A Walden enrollment advisor can help you determine which funding options are available to you. Additionally, you can save time and money by transferring credits earned previously.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.