At Health Psychology from Liverpool John Moores University you will experience quality training and supervision on a course underpinned by high-grade research and practice activity.
A growing number of health psychology graduates work in health education, health promotion, health administration and health audit. There are also opportunities in the organisational aspects of delivering health care within the health service and in research/teaching. Staff on the course have supervised trainees working in the health service, universities, private healthcare companies including occupational health, health and safety laboratories, pharmaceutical companies, and in private practice offering health coaching and therapeutic interventions.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Planning Training in Health Psychology
- Professional Practice in Health Psychology
- Reflection in Health Psychology
- 24 months
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesPsychology Health Management Health Sciences View 190 other Masters in Health Sciences in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- a good honours degree in Psychology and GBC
- a BPS Accredited MSc in Health Psychology (or BPS Stage I Qualification), normally at merit level or higher
- a suitable pre-determined placement (paid or voluntary)
- Pearson 58-64 (minimum 51 in each component for UKVI purposes)
- RPL is accepted on this programme
- All candidates will be interviewed
- International students applying to study a full-time taught Masters, MRes, MPhil or PhD at LJMU should check if they require an Academic Technology Approval Scheme or ATAS certificate
- International students entering on a Tier 4 visa cannot study part-time
International16100 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 16100 GBP per year and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEA7100 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 7100 GBP per year and a duration of 24 months.
- Home (part-time, per year): £3,550
- International (part-time, per year): £8,050
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.