Students in Applied Developmental Science at Colorado State University gain knowledge in lifespan human development theory, basic and applied research skills, and the translation of science into practices and programs to address a wide range of social and public health problems.
Graduates from the ADS program are equipped to work in settings such as academia, for-profit and not-for-profit research and advocacy organizations, governmental and human services agencies, or community agencies that promote the health and well-being of individuals, families, and communities.
If you have an interest in conducting research into human development and issues that affect health and well-being for individuals, families, and communities, the Ph.D. program in Applied Developmental Science is a good fit for you. You will be trained in lifespan human development theory and how to translate research into programs and practices that help prevent social and public health problems. The Ph.D. program will prepare you to work in a variety of settings, including academia, advocacy organizations, and governmental and human services agencies.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Grant Writing-Human Services and Research
- Prevention Science Across the Lifespan
- Program Planning and Implementation
- Prevention Program Evaluation
- Early Child Development
- Adolescent Development
- Adult Development and Aging
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- One official transcript of all collegiate work completed post-high school. Additionally separate transcripts are not required for study abroad credits if the GPA and credits are recorded on the transcript of the university that sponsored the study abroad experience. CSU transcripts are not required. Training course transcripts from branches of the U.S. military that show credit received with neither grades nor degrees awarded are exempt from the transcript requirement.
- Test scores such as GRE or GMAT, if required by department, should be submitted with institution code 4075.
- Any other materials that individual departments or programs may require of applicants.
International30858 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 30858 USD per year and a duration of .
National30858 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 30858 USD per year and a duration of .
In-State15130 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 15130 USD per year and a duration of .
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.