We have an ongoing tradition of research excellence, publication and post-graduate placement.
The unique interdisciplinary Graduate Degree Program in Ecology at Colorado State University allows students a variety of learning and networking opportunities. GDPE is jointly administered by CSU’s College of Agricultural Sciences, College of Natural Sciences, and the Warner College of Natural Resources to engage students with expert faculty across multiple departments.
As a Special Academic Unit within the university, GDPE offers a distinct graduate experience through both the breadth and depth of training that helps our graduates excel professionally..
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Advanced Topics in Ecology
- Interdisciplinary Seminar in Ecology
- Research Seminar
- Advanced Conservation & Evolutionary Genomics
- Behavioral Ecology
- Theory of Population and Evolutionary Ecology
- Genetics of Natural Populations
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEcology View 18 other Masters in Ecology in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- One official transcript of all collegiate work completed post-high school. Additionally separate transcripts are not required for study abroad credits if the GPA and credits are recorded on the transcript of the university that sponsored the study abroad experience. CSU transcripts are not required. Training course transcripts from branches of the U.S. military that show credit received with neither grades nor degrees awarded are exempt from the transcript requirement.
- Test scores such as GRE or GMAT, if required by department, should be submitted with institution code 4075.
- Any other materials that individual departments or programs may require of applicants.
- Regardless of citizenship, applicants may be required to demonstrate proof of English language proficiency, if they do not have a degree from an institution where the primary language of instruction is English.
International30858 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 30858 USD per year and a duration of .
National30858 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 30858 USD per year and a duration of .
In-State15130 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 15130 USD per year and a duration of .
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.