Graduate students interested in employment positions (GTA, GRA, GSA appointments and hourly positions) should contact their advisor and their departmental graduate coordinator for the process to apply.
Areas of study at this Economics at Colorado State University:
- Environmental economics
- International economics
- Political economy
- Public economics
- Regional economics
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Advanced Econometric Methods: Discrete Choice Models
- Advanced Econometric Methods: Panel Data Models
- Advanced Econometric Methods: Time Series Models
- Quantitative Methods for Economists
- History of Economic Thought
- Macroeconomic Analysis
- Heterodox Approaches to Economics
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesEconomics View 57 other Masters in Economics in United States
- Upload a variety of supporting documents directly to your application.
- To submit official transcripts, contact your previous institutions to request they submit official transcripts to Colorado State University (use institution code 4075).
- To submit test scores, contact the testing agency to request that scores be sent to Colorado State University (use institution code 4075).
International30858 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 30858 USD per year and a duration of .
National30858 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 30858 USD per year and a duration of .
In-State15130 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 15130 USD per year and a duration of .
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.