Economics from Colorado State University is a vibrant learning community that supports the intellectual development and professional aspirations of undergraduates, graduate students, and faculty alike. Economics is a broad social science that brings together diverse tools for understanding the choices we make, the constraints we face, and the consequences for the critical social issues of equity, efficiency, and sustainability.
Students at Economics from Colorado State University will:
- have many opportunities to collaborate on research projects and publications with our award-winning faculty.
- be pluralists who specialize in a remarkably wide range of economic thought, including neoclassical, Keynesian, institutional, Marxian, and feminist economics.
- Advanced Econometric Methods: Discrete Choice Models
- Advanced Econometric Methods: Panel Data Models
- Advanced Econometric Methods: Time Series Models
- Quantitative Methods for Economists
- History of Economic Thought
- Macroeconomic Analysis
- Heterodox Approaches to Economics
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
February 15, 4:00 pm, for maximum financial support consideration in the form of teaching assistantships.
DisciplinesEconomics Finance Econometrics View 18 other PhDs in Econometrics in United States
- official transcripts
- test scores
- minimum undergraduate GPA of 3.0 and the department seeks applicants with GPAs of at least 3.3.
- GRE scores are required for consideration for admission (no exceptions, substitutions, or conditional cases). The department admissions committee expects a combined Verbal+Quantitative score of at least 305, with no lower than 155 on the quantitative score (or 1150 and 700, respectively, in the old scoring system).
- University policy requires international students to obtain a minimum TOEFL score of 213 (computer based), 550 (paper based), or 80 (internet based). As an alternative, an IELTS score of 6.5 or higher will be accepted. In some circumstances, admission may be granted conditional on achieving English proficiency, if initial scores are submitted with at least 150 for the computer-based TOEFL, or 4.5 for the IELTS;
International30858 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 30858 USD per year during 36 months.
National30858 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 30858 USD per year during 36 months.
In-State15130 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15130 USD per year during 36 months.
Living costs for Fort Collins
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.