At Horticulture from Colorado State University research training, academic guidance and career counseling are provided by faculty in the department of Horticulture and Landscape Architecture. Research options include opportunities to concentrate on laboratory, field, greenhouse or landscape design projects.
Students at Horticulture from Colorado State University will:
- gain knowledge in applied and basic research
- develop a broad professional science and applied horticultural base.
- Bioactive plant components
- Dietary intervention/cancer prevention
- Environmental and stress physiology
- Germplasm conservation
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesBiology Agriculture Horticulture View 181 other PhDs in Biology in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Online Application
- Non-refundable Application Fee
- Statement of Purpose: A short essay of 500 words or less outlining your academic/work experience and career goals.
- Three Letters of Recommendation
- Resume / CV: A brief written account of personal, educational, and professional qualifications and experiences.
- Official Transcripts: One official transcript from each collegiate institution attended
- TOEFL / IELTS Scores
- Certified proof of financial support
- Passport copy
International30858 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 30858 USD per year during 36 months.
National30858 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 30858 USD per year during 36 months.
In-State15130 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15130 USD per year during 36 months.
Living costs for Fort Collins
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.