The Department of Physics offers programs in physics and applied physics which lead to the Master of Science and the Doctor of Philosophy degrees.
The Physics program is provided by the Colorado State University.
The graduate students take part in active research, which gives them study opportunities at the forefront of physics.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Areas of Study
- Atomic and optical physics
- Condensed matter physics
- High energy physics and particle astrophysics
- Theoretical physics
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesPhysics View 48 other Masters in Physics in United States
- One official transcript of all collegiate work completed post-high school. Additionally separate transcripts are not required for study abroad credits if the GPA and credits are recorded on the transcript of the university that sponsored the study abroad experience. CSU transcripts are not required. Training course transcripts from branches of the U.S. military that show credit received with neither grades nor degrees awarded are exempt from the transcript requirement.
- Test scores such as GRE or GMAT, if required by department, should be submitted with institution code 4075.
- Any other materials that individual departments or programs may require of applicants.
- Regardless of citizenship, applicants may be required to demonstrate proof of English language proficiency, if they do not have a degree from an institution where the primary language of instruction is English.
International30858 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 30858 USD per year and a duration of .
National30858 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 30858 USD per year and a duration of .
In-State15130 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 15130 USD per year and a duration of .
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.