Master of Arts students may select Environmental Politics and Policy as one of their two subfield areas of study.
Graduate students of this PhD in Political Science at Colorado State University interested in employment positions (GTA, GRA, GSA appointments and hourly positions) should contact their advisor and their departmental graduate coordinator for the process to apply.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Areas of Study
- Comparative environmental policy
- Environmental Politics and Policy
- International environmental policy
- U.S. environmental policy
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesPolitical Science View 25 other Masters in Political Science in United States
- All international students for whom English is a second language and do not have a degree from an approved English language University must submit TOEFL examination scores in addition to the above materials. A minimum TOEFL score of 600 (or 250 on the computerized test) is required
- Upload a variety of supporting documents directly to your application.
- To submit official transcripts, contact your previous institutions to request they submit official transcripts to Colorado State University
- To submit test scores, contact the testing agency to request that scores be sent to Colorado State University
International30858 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 30858 USD per year and a duration of .
National30858 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 30858 USD per year and a duration of .
In-State15130 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 15130 USD per year and a duration of .
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.