The graduate program in Sociology at Colorado State University focuses on social change and our faculty members carry out applied and policy research nationally and internationally on the causes and consequences of social change on individuals, communities, and nations. Areas of current shared interest among faculty include environment and natural resources, agriculture and food, and social justice and governance.
Graduate students interested in employment positions (GTA, GRA, GSA appointments and hourly positions) should contact their advisor and their departmental graduate coordinator for the process to apply.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Areas of Study
- Crime, Law, and Deviance
- Environment and Natural Resources
- Food, Agriculture, and Development
- Social Inequality, Social Justice, and Governance
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesSociology View 46 other Masters in Sociology in United States
- Submit a statement of your professional interests and objectives. It should make clear what areas or aspects of sociology most interest you, and how your academic experience is relevant. Statements should not exceed 1,000 words.
- Arrange for certified transcripts to be sent from each institution at which you took undergraduate and graduate course work.
- Provide names, email addresses, and office addresses for three persons who will write recommendation letters for you. CSU will contact them and arrange for their letters to be sent directly to CSU.
- Have your Graduate Record Examination Scores (quantitative, verbal, and analytic writing) sent directly to CSU. GRE scores matter, but we do not have a set minimum.
International30858 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 30858 USD per year and a duration of .
National30858 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 30858 USD per year and a duration of .
In-State15130 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 15130 USD per year and a duration of .
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.