Soil and Crop Sciences can prepare you for a challenging career in many areas including: soil and crop management, plant breeding and genetics, seed science, environmental soil science, soil resources and conservation, and ecosystem management.
Graduate students interested in employment positions (GTA, GRA, GSA appointments and hourly positions) should contact their advisor and their departmental graduate coordinator for the process to apply.
The Doctor of Philosophy in Soil and Crop Sciences is offered at Colorado State University.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Areas of Study
- Crop science
- Plant biotechnology, genetics, and breeding
- Soil science
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesSoil Science Plant & Crop Sciences Genetics View 25 other Masters in Plant & Crop Sciences in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- One official transcript of all collegiate work completed post-high school. Additionally separate transcripts are not required for study abroad credits if the GPA and credits are recorded on the transcript of the university that sponsored the study abroad experience. CSU transcripts are not required. Training course transcripts from branches of the U.S. military that show credit received with neither grades nor degrees awarded are exempt from the transcript requirement.
- Test scores such as GRE or GMAT, if required by department, should be submitted with institution code 4075.
- Any other materials that individual departments or programs may require of applicants.
- Regardless of citizenship, applicants may be required to demonstrate proof of English language proficiency, if they do not have a degree from an institution where the primary language of instruction is English.
International30858 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 30858 USD per year during .
National30858 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 30858 USD per year during .
In-State15130 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15130 USD per year during .
Living costs for Fort Collins
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.