The department does this by working in close collaboration with the IoP’s Department of Neuroscience, MRC Centre for Neurodegeneration and NIHR Biomedical Research Centre for Mental Health. Our research into the basic biology of Alzheimer’s disease, the clinical features and aetiology of psychosis in later life and the conduct of randomised controlled trials is internationally regarded. The college has a particular commitment to the conduct of high quality independent clinical trials because the results of these can impact positively upon the availability of effective treatments.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Course study environment
- Senior members of the Department offer supervision to students wishing to undertake a PhD or MD (Res).
- Postgraduate training
- Training courses run by the department, the Institute or through the Graduate School can be utilised as required to provide training in a wide variety of topics, from transferable skills to academic areas directly relevant to the student's thesis.
- King's runs an outstanding Researcher Development Programme which is designed to meet the individual training needs of research students. The programme has been developed to ensure we produce the most qualified, experienced and employable researchers.
- 36 months
- 72 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , National
DisciplinesPsychology Health Sciences View 87 other Masters in Psychology in United Kingdom
- A Bachelor’s degree with 2:1 honours.
- A 2:2 degree may be considered only where applicants also offer a Masters with Merit.
International25350 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 25350 EUR per year and a duration of 36 months.
National6720 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 6720 EUR per year and a duration of 36 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.