Neuroimaging at the King's College London provides, under one roof, an interdisciplinary research environment that combines the development of high resolution structural, functional and metabolic mapping techniques, with expertise in the definition, diagnosis and treatment of neurological and psychiatric disorders.
Key benefits of this course:
- Access to state-of-the-art imaging equipment.
- Interaction with internationally recognised researchers in a wide range of neuroimaging topics.
- Excellence in both technical and applied neuroimaging research and development.
- Strong partnerships with hospitals, industry and other research centres.
- Access to rich and varied clinical populations.
- PhD students have access to a wide range of educational resources, ranging from neuroimaging specific lectures from the Department’s MSc Neuroimaging to transferable skills and career development resources at the KCL level.
- Opportunities to be involved in tutorials and laboratory demonstrations for undergraduate and taught post-graduate students.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourse study environment
- Graduate research students work closely with their supervisors and enjoy regular meetings to discuss their progress. They also liaise with other members of staff with relevant research interests and are encouraged to attend and participate in departmental research presentations and other Institute seminars.
- There is a full induction for new graduate students on commencing their studies. Each full-time graduate research student is allocated their own workspace and computer; facilities for part-time students can be arranged according to their needs.
- 72 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , National
DisciplinesBiotechnology Neuroscience View 20 other Masters in Neuroscience in United Kingdom
- A Bachelor’s degree with 2:1 honours.
- A 2:2 degree may be considered only where applicants also offer a Masters with Merit.
International25350 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 25350 GBP per year during 72 months.
National6720 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6720 GBP per year during 72 months.
Living costs for London
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.