The TSM doctoral programme is one of the three doctoral programmes in Management in France. It unites the three research laboratories in Management of Toulouse and the Midi-Pyrénées area (in Occitanie): TSM Research, Laboratoire Gouvernance et Contrôle Organisationnel (LGCo) and TBS Research Centre.
This programme, deliberately kept small, will offer you a super-high quality environment and the opportunity to work closely with faculty staff to conduct independent research in one of the following areas of specialization:
Accounting, Auditing and Management Control
Human Resource Management and Organisational Behaviour
Strategy and International Management
With 61% international students from 31 different countries, the programme has an international scope and is fully taught in English.
Graduates of the Management doctoral programme at Toulouse School of Management (TSM) pursue careers in leading universities and business schools, policy-oriented institutions and private firms. 90% work in academia.
To follow international best practices, research at Toulouse School of Management begins in the second year of the Master, the completion of which will award you a Master of Science. During two years, you will be mainly trained in four essential areas:
- research tools and methodology
- in-depth study of your research field
- skills to conduct independent research leading to high-level publications
- career development
The TSM Doctoral Programme is an EPAS-accredited programme.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Students who successfully complete the first year of the programme are awarded a Master of Science and may choose to end their formal training.
- The goal of this one-year programme is to provide students with the quantitative, analytical and theoretical tools for a successful academic or industry-oriented career. Therefore the students’ research programme and dissertation phase begins in March of this first year.
- 60 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
Two application rounds:
- round 1: from December 7, 2020 to January 8, 2021.
- round 2: from February 22 to March 26, 2021.
DisciplinesFinance Marketing Strategic Management
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- A Bachelor’s degree (in the US), the completion of the first year of a Master (in Europe) or an equivalent diploma, representing a four-year course of study in an accredited college or university, is required for admission.
- A completed Master’s degree is not required, although many applicants have a Master’s degree in such fields as Management, Finance, Economics, Engineering, Psychology, Statistics or other related fields. Superior academic performance is expected.
International380 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 380 EUR per year during 60 months.
Living costs for Toulouse
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.