The DBA is focused on both theory and applied research and will help the student to acquire leadership skills as an executive, consultant, or entrepreneur.
At Brentwood University, in the Business Administration program, we highlight international knowledge and experience. The program is designed for professionals with current employment position or business owner.
Students who successfully complete the Doctorate of Business Administration degree program will acquire the following competencies:
- Conduct research with the aim of applying the findings to the real world of Business in all industries and countries,
- Visionary skills and projection in the future in a changing economic and business environment
- Making decision in the real business world and more specifically, in the new international global Business World
- Conduct marketing research and answer to the new market in an ever-changing environment
- Develop and maintain a high level of teamwork and improve social and economic environment for human resources,
- Research Methodology
- Managerial Accounting and Financial Management
- Entrepreneurship and Leadership
- Human resources Management
- Business Intelligence
- Essentials Of Project Management
- Strategic Marketing
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management, Organisation & Leadership View 54 other PhDs in Business Administration in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Student must have earned a Master Degree from an institution approved by the Bureau or previously approved by a predecessor agency of the Bureau; or an accredited institution in the United States or Canada;
- Student must pay all applicable fees, as per the current published fee schedule at the time of the signing or entering into an enrollment contract or make other arrangements acceptable to the school.
- This institution does not award credit for satisfactory completion of CLEP or other comparable examinations. This institution may award credit for experiential learning.
- This institution has not entered into an articulation or transfer agreement with any other institution.
- Must have 3 years of professional business experience, at least 1 of which were in a managerial role.
International112500 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 225000 USD for the full programme during 24 months.
National112500 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 225000 USD for the full programme during 24 months.
Registration Fee $350
Living costs for Irvine
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
You can apply for partial Scholarships up to US $6,800. You may also be qualified to pay by installments. This means you will pay only 50% of the tuition at the beginning and the rest of the balance in 16 monthly payments.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.