The PhD in Nursing at Pace University is a full-time, 45-credit program that can be completed in two and a half years of coursework (plus a dissertation) with meetings one day per week during the academic year. Using a cohort model, students progress through the program as a group, building a supportive network and community of future peers.
Special features of the program include research focus on primary health care (people centered; health promotion and prevention) and emphasis on social determinants of health.
- Academic leadership
- Academic tenure-track faculty
- Global health leadership
- Healthcare policy
- Patient care administration
- Research in areas such as healthcare transformation, patient engagement, and population health
- Strategic improvement of healthcare quality and access
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Advanced Nursing in Primary Health Care
- Philosophy of Science
- Development of Nursing Knowledge
- Health Care Policy: Strategic Action
- Measurement in Nursing Research
- Interprofessional Approaches to Research
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesNursing View 79 other Masters in Nursing in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Bachelor’s degree and master’s degree, at least one of which is in nursing
- Transcripts from all post-secondary education
- Statement of career and research goals
- Resume or CV
- Three letters of recommendation
- Interview in person or via Skype with the Nursing Admissions Committee
- On-site writing example
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International1390 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1390 USD per credit during 36 months.
National1390 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1390 USD per credit during 36 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.