Balancing breadth and depth; integrating research and problem solving; merging theory and practice; blending classroom and online learning—these are the hallmarks of our Doctor of Professional Studies in Business from Pace University .
The DPS program was developed for accomplished business professionals who wish to enhance their theoretical knowledge and research capabilities without interrupting their careers. Most coursework is done online, with one monthly meeting at our downtown location. The credentials you’ll earn are ideal to advance a current career path, consulting, or academia.
Earning a doctoral degree in business empowers you to
- Advance in senior management
- Initiate a consulting practice
- launch an academic career
Exploring innovative ideas with other experienced executives guided by a renowned research faculty enables you to
- Acquire theoretical knowledge
- Develop analytical skills
- Expand managerial perspectives
- Cultivate new expertise
- Explore innovative concepts
- Enhance professional networks
- Earn a respected credential
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Foundation Seminars
- Methodology Seminars
- Publishing Tutorials
- Concentration Courses
- Dissertation Work
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration View 53 other Masters in Business Administration in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- The Doctoral program seeks applicants who have significant career achievement and potential and who have superior academic performance and promise. Qualified applicants must have at least 10 years of professional experience and an MBA or similar master's degree from an accredited institution.
- Recommendation Form is an MS Word template with macros. Complete the applicant section, using a personal computer with Microsoft Word 2010 or later version. It will function properly only if you open it with macros enabled, and save it as filename.DOTM. Send a copy of this file as an email attachment to each of your four recommenders.
- Transcript Request is a PDF document. Complete and deliver this request form, together with the appropriate fee, to each post-secondary institution of higher learning that you attended. Institutions should send transcripts directly to the doctoral office, not return them to you.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International1344 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1344 USD per credit during 36 months.
National1344 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1344 USD per credit during 36 months.
Living costs for New York City
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.