In the Doctor of Business Administration (Blended) program at the Royal Roads University, you will tackle a real-life management issue and contribute to the advancement of management research and practice.
You'll join our community of management researchers whose research will impact management learning and practice.
The objectives of the DBA program are:
- to graduate scholar-practitioners who have the capacity to think critically, integrate theory and practice, and lead change
- to promote applied, scholarly, evidence-based, scientific, and practice-oriented research that contributes to the advancement of professional, sustainable, value-driven, and innovative management practices and leadership
- to graduate individuals who can independently develop original management-related research that informs both theory and practice
- to provide an advanced and rigorous program of study which is flexible enough to respond to current and changing needs of the Canadian knowledge economy, and simultaneously consider the resource-based nature of the economy
- to build a community of management researchers at RRU that is a part of a wider national and global community of researchers
- to provide a vehicle for dialogues between RRU and industry practitioners to enhance collaborative co-production of useable knowledge
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Academic Integrity
- The Development of Management Theories and Practices
- The Development of Management Theories and Practices - Research Themes
- Applied Research Design
- Applied Management Research Design and Strategies: Qualitative Methods
- Applied Management Research Design and Strategies: Quantitative Methods
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management, Organisation & Leadership International Business View 4 other Masters in Business Administration in Canada
- Relevant master’s degree from a recognized university, normally with a minimum ‘B’ (3.00/4.33 GPA)
- Normally, a minimum of seven years of relevant full-time work experience, with five years at a management level and increasing levels of responsibility
International21927 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 87710 CAD for the full programme and a duration of 48 months.
National21927 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 87710 CAD for the full programme and a duration of 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.