At Chemical and Process Engineering from University of Strathclyde wresearch areas from the controlled assembly of nanostructured materials to the design of advanced reactors, and from combating global warming with novel energy storage and gas separation technology to understanding protein aggregation in degenerative diseases.
Students at Chemical and Process Engineering from University of Strathclyde will gain:
- knowledge and intellectual abilities to conduct your research
- personal qualities to succeed in your research and chosen career
- standards, requirements and conduct of a professional researcher in your discipline
- working with others and communicating the impact of your research to a wide range of audiences
- Advanced manufacturing & materials
- Health and wellbeing
- Society and policy
- Measurement science
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesChemical Engineering Chemistry General Engineering & Technology View 93 other PhDs in General Engineering & Technology in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- your full contact details
- transcripts and certificates of all degrees
- proof of English language proficiency if English isn't your first language
- two references, one of which must be academic
- funding or scholarship information
- research proposal of 250 to 1,000 words in length, detailing the subject area and topic to be investigated
- An ATAS (Academic Technology Approval Scheme) clearance certificate is a mandatory requirement for some postgraduate students in science, engineering and technology.
International21850 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 21850 GBP per year during 36 months.
National4500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4500 GBP per year during 36 months.
National students include: Scotland, England, Wales & Northern Ireland
Living costs for Glasgow
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.