Physical Chemistry from Slovak University of Technology in Bratislava is highly interdisciplinary which brings about a partial overlap with the program of chemical physics.The graduates of the Physical chemistry program possess practical skills with operating the complicated experimental equipments, planning and designing of experiments, treatment of experimental data, preparation and presentation of research reports. They have knowledge on natural sciences, informatics, research methods in chemistry. They are prepared for research work and for unattended solution of challenging problems in physical chemistry.
The graduates have a variety of career possibilities at Universities, Academia and in chemical laboratories of all types. There is a high demand after them for post-doctoral studies at the research institutions in Slovakia or abroad.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Application of isoconversional methods for the study of stability, lifetime and degradation of materials
- Composite and modified/doped metal oxide photocatalysts
- Multiscale Methods for the Analysis of Protein Structure and Dynamics
- Structure and dynamics of oligomers and polymers in the bulk and mesoscale limited states of inorganic matrices
- 48 months
- 60 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPhysics Chemistry Food Sciences View 3 other Masters in Physics in Slovakia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Copy of the master diploma;
- Copy of the diploma supplement;
- List of published and unpublished works, or reviews of these works
- Documents to prove participation and awards in students’ scientific conferences;
- Curriculum vitae;
- Receipt (duplicate receipt) of payment for admission procedure
- Applicants for English-language study will enclose to the application a language certificate (TOEFL, IELTS).
International2400 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2400 EUR per year during 48 months.
EU/EEA2400 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2400 EUR per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Bratislava
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.